Our Oceanfront Suites & Room Layouts
Caloosa Cove Resort was constructed in 1980. Our 30 unit timeshare ownership resort representing 1,500 ownership interests. Some of our individual owners make their units available for rental.
We are committed to providing outstanding service and a great vacation experience to all of our guests. While Caloosa Cove Resort does not have accessible units, there are many accessibility features at our Resort. They include:
- ADA Parking Spaces (van accessible) – must display a government parking permit
- Accessible Routes – to resort office, guest rooms and pool deck
- Elevator – lighted pathway from parking to elevator landing
- Reception Desk is accessible
- Pool Access Lift
- TVs – close captioning enabled
- Exterior Entry Doors
- 32” wide (however our interior room doors are generally 30” wide),
- Electronic card locks
- Levers as handles (interior room doors do not have levers)
- Service Animals – allowed for persons with disabilities
We welcome ADA service animals as permitted by law. We may inquire as to task the service animal has been trained to perform. Service animals must be under the control of the owner at all times and cannot be left alone or unattended.
We have endeavored to identify and describe accessible features in enough detail to reasonably permit individuals with disabilities to assess independently whether our Resort meets his or her accessibility needs in compliance with 28 CFR 36.302 (e) (iii). Please contact us if you have any additional questions at [email protected] or 305-664-8811.
We look forward to welcoming you to Caloosa Cove Resort.